Thursday, May 15, 2008

FreebieForce


Just joined this website FreebiefForce were you can get free items from your everyday shampoo to movie tickets or even a Microsoft Vista OS. Sounds too good to be true right? Well as you can see, I just posted a picture of the OS I got. I also received Windows Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008. Now I'm just waiting for the other stuff that I'm supposedly be receiving through mail. Hahaha I know you still can't believe that people would actually give away products for free, well that's partly true because some products require you to print rebate coupons or finish a survey which in my opinion is not bad considering that's it is free. Some also requires a print out coupon and you personally go to the event which I had to do before I can redeem the item. Most of you still don't believe me, what's the catch? There's no way that it's totally free. Let me first ask you how much you will pay to get this Vista OS? It retails from $100-$200 in stores and online. Here's the catch $9.95 yup I only paid $9.95 but in return I received 10x what I paid for. That's only 1 item, I haven't added the products that I'll be getting through mail. Hesitating? I was a month ago but now I regretting it, think about all the free products I missed getting. I'll be posting more about this great website I just hope you don't wait too long and end up regretting it like I did. If you have any questions about the site I'll be willing to answer it. Again don't wait, don't hesitate, just check it out.

No comments: